Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Day 9 - At the Playground

Yesterday Willow and I went to the playground. Just me and her.

This is a playground near a lake so I could get my nature fix, she could get her playground fix.

It was a wonderfully warm day--nearly 70 degrees(!)

Not only did she have a great time, but she wanted to go back and bring everyone she knew to the playground!

In the background, you can see the lake, with it's requisite ducks and seagulls.

They had put in a new playscape that included a bench to sit down and eat/drink. So, she had a juice box and some Halloween Pretzels.

Then it was time for the climbing portion of the day!

Later, we went to the shore of the lake and she made an Autumn Sand Castle. (Or, as she called it, a house for bunnies.)

Later still we saw a little boy feeding the seagulls.



Photobucket

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...