Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Day 2

Cell phone photos. They are so random. We are out somewhere or something happens that is cute. Or we want to show our partner what is for dinner. We snap a cell phone picture. Sometimes my cell phone pictures are blurry and sometimes they don't quite capture the moment I was trying to capture.

I use my cell phone camera let friends and family know what is going on with my life. And sometimes, it is just the handiest thing at the moment.

And I especially love looking at them at random times during my day.

Here are some random photos from my cellphone:


Willow after swim class in May.


From a Chihuly exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts in July.


The gang before leaving on vacation on Cape Cod in July.


Welcome Home sign for dad after his trip to Romania in October.


Pancakes for the kids.


Very blurry picture of me and kids after a minor league baseball game.


Willow has a crush on the neighbor kid!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristin said...

love the pictures Delenn.

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...