Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 16 - PINK EYE!

One of my favorite South Park Episodes...

So, yesterday while at the zoo I noticed Willow's right eye looked kinda puffy and red...and I knew. Oh, I knew. It was conjunctivitis. But, I was hoping I was wrong. Because today was a Preschool day and I wanted a day freed up for other adult-doings.

But this morning--the left eye looked puffy. Michael had pink eye a LOT when he was her age, so I remembered it well. And I even had some of his eye drops left...but worried that their effectiveness would not be as good as getting new drops for her. (And I wanted confirmation that there was no other illnesses brewing)

Off to the pediatricians. And then we did some adult-doings anyways at Tar.get. And then off to the pharmacy for expensive eye drops.

That I have now administered to not only her (3 times a day for 5 days)but to ME. Because I always get the Pink Eye when the kids do.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cibele said...

Oh no, that sucks. Lyla used to get it a lot as well. I hope you all feel better soon

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...