Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30 Posts in 30 Days - Day 29



I have decided to once again participate in November. To read more about NaBloPoMo please click HERE.


I love hearing about other people's traditions during this Holiday Season. Not only is it interesting, but it gives me ideas for new traditions for our family. A tradition that I find very nice is new pjs for Christmas, where on Christmas Eve children (or the whole family) receive new pajamas. I like the fact it is something practical and also something that can make your Christmas morning photos more fun. I did this last year for the first time and both kids loved it. (In fact, the pjs I got Michael is one of his favorites).

This year I went overboard (there was a sale) and I not only bought special pjs for the kids for Christmas Eve, but also new pajamas for now...

Modeling her Holiday Pjs.








Photobucket

3 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Love the pj's and that model is super cute!

Jenn said...

holiday pj's are awesome!!

C said...

How cute is she?!

I bought one of the 2 pack pj's and plan to give one set to B before C-mas eve...just trying to decide when.

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...