Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10 - Obsessions - Video Style

As I write this*, Willow is watching Winnie the Pooh (2011) while sitting in her chair holding Winnie the Pooh and Tigger bath toy figures and a stuffed Bunny Rabbit (which is actually from this Book). She is now obsessed with Winnie the Pooh. Daily viewings and playing with the above mentioned toys in intricate scenarios. The music is very catchy from the movie--and even though we are all getting tired of it (well, except for Willow) I must say it is very re-playable.

Michael is obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer -- which we love to share with him. We are now onto Season Four, and actually just finished watching the Thanksgiving episode. (And now he is practicing his clarinet in hopes that we will allow him to watch another episode after Willow goes to bed). (Yeah, we will)

As for me, during the day when I have a chance to veg out--its past episodes of Judging Amy.

*Yeah, technically I am writing this on November 9th--scheduling this post because of plans to play with a certain 3.5 year old tomorrow. :-)


Photobucket

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...