Thursday, December 01, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don’t spell it, you feel it.


"It's so much more friendly with two." -- Winnie the Pooh

The more it snows (Tiddely pom),
The more it goes (Tiddely pom),
The more it goes (Tiddely pom),
On snowing. And nobody knows (Tiddely pom),
How cold my toes (Tiddely pom),
How cold my toes (Tiddely pom),
Are growing.


-- Winnie the Pooh


Happy 1st Birthday to my nieces, Lorelei and Kirsten!




It has been amazing to watch you two grow and to see my brother and sister-in-law grow into the role of parents. That first year is tough for all...but you guys have made it and now the real fun of being a family begins!

Every story and picture, every new milestone...reminds me how quickly it goes and how wonderful it is to be a part of your life. Thank you for being my nieces!

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday for your party!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! And your Nieces thank you! Can't wait till Saturday! We love you very much!
- Will, Heather, Kirsten, and Lorelei

Life Happens said...

Those are some cute babies!!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...