Sunday, December 25, 2011

Surprise!

So, Chewy did the almost impossible and was able to surprise me with a Birthday Dinner last night.

We went to a Japanese Steakhouse (which is our tradition on Christmas Eve) for a birthday dinner. I was thinking it was a bit early (3 p.m.) for a dinner, but that was when he had it scheduled. Little did I know it was so that everyone could coordinate to be there! I was surprised to see family and friends there to greet us!

A great time was had by all!

Everyone awaiting the food!

Fire!!

I love Willow's reaction to the fire...

Willow just being cute...

Getting sake poured down my throat was not exactly what I thought I would be doing that night...


And then....my friend Ana surprised me with a PERFECT Cake for me!!

Yay, Zombie Cake!!

With chocolate hands and worms and eyeballs!!

I LIKE IT!


Willow was also impressed!

Michael wanted a hand!

Willow eating an eyeball!

2 comments:

Three Cats and a Baby said...

Wow! What a great surprise!! Happy Birthday :)

andrea said...

love that he was able to surprise you!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...