Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pre-School Gift

What I love about getting gifts from Preschool....

I love that especially in Pre-school, the care givers know how important the little trinkets are, especially with their photo on them! It is so nice to have this keepsake, with the date, her picture--and those cute little hands!


Willow is off Pre-school until Wednesday. Right now we are having yet another viewing of Rudolph (her favorite x-mas character/story so far)--so appropriate, considering the frame above. Before then, we played a "Hello Kitty" Matching Game that Ana gave her as a present last night. (We liked playing it a lot!)

1 comment:

MrsSpock said...

I love preschool gifts!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...