So, Miss K had a good idea and now there is even a blog for it. And, while I am not at all into New Year's Resolutions, these are not resolutions, per say, but a Plan of Goals for 2010.
So, here is my plan. I tried to leave it vague enough to follow, open enough to add to. My goals are not to just do one or two of these items--but to try to create a more healthy (and hopefully less stressful) lifestyle.
To a new Decade!
- Lose and keep off the baby weight
- Take vitamins
- Become more active
- Maintain my morning exercise routine; expand it to working out of WiiFit at night for at least 15 mins.
- Brush and floss my teeth more often
Mental Well Being
- Re-start our Family Meetings – try to make them bi-weekly
- Simplify (Throw things AWAY)
- Use alone time to relax, not just to get things done
- Take a step back from situations that frustrate me, try to use patience.
- Make more of an effort to connect with people
- Save more, waste less
- Make an effort to spend more alone time with my husband
- Use our babysitter once a month; try to utilize other people for babysitting
- Complain less
- Enjoy what I have; quit worrying about what I do not have
- Scrapbook more
- Re-start family gaming night/afternoon (?)
- Cut back on the computer/video game ratio in the household
- Involve the kids more in food preparation