Got this Meme from Here Storky:
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then post this on your blog.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial (lots less headache)
3. When do you put up the tree? The Saturday after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Tape Recorder, when I was 12; car race track when I was 8...I liked it when I got bikes.
7. Hardest person to buy for? my mom
8. Easiest person to buy for? The kids.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I would love to email, but most of the people I send HOLIDAY cards to are not familar with "email".
11. Worst Christmas ever? I think it was the last one we went to Michigan for.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? Tons of them: Elf; Its a Wonderful Life; A Christmas Carol (prefer the George C. Scott one); Love Actually; Little Women...
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I have been known to start as early as August. This year--September.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? YES... of course, but not very often
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate covered cherries; homemade fudge.
16. Lights on the tree? yep. white this year.
17. Favorite Christmas song? A Christmas Wish and Christians and the Pagans (click to see lyrics)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yep. :-)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve; Christmas morning are birthday gifts.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Shops pushing and pushing their merchandise.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Snowmen
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and all the trimmings; chocolate cake
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Perhaps a new digital camera; but I think the thing I need most, is some quality time with hubby sans the kids--so I think offers of babysitting would be very nice.
Now it's your turn. If you play, please leave me the link so I can read your answers.
Things I haven't had the chance of doing yet or been prevented from doing: See my son's presentation on Rabies for his biology ...
This is why I love the school years at Willow's age. I get inundated with TONS of projects and drawings and colorings and rainbows a...
Recently, online, I saw an article about some parents getting upset because a school had sent out a notice that kids would not be making &qu...
That was a quick weekend! Michael had a driving lesson, Willow is prepping for her recital on 20th. She is going to be playing piano an...