Friday, December 09, 2011

Ice Skating

I loved Roller Skating when I was a kid. Skating and biking and then biking and skating. I loved being on wheels.

I have never done Ice Skating. But, being a good New Englander, I have given my kids opportunities to learn it.

This was Willow's second lesson. We shall see if she is interested enough to do the seven week course (if she is, I will have to buy her some used skates).





She was not as confident as she was last week. And she found that if she fell, she could then slide along on her legs and crawl (now that this week she had snowpants on).

I asked her afterwards if she wanted to do it again...and I got a tepid response. Luckily, classes do not restart until after Christmas...so I will gauge her enthusiasm later this month before signing up.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

YEA! looks so fun!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...