Lots of things happening right now that are overwhelming me.
- I have a renewed interest going on in the job hunt area. A lot of calls, some interviews are being arranged or have been arranged, including a second interview on Monday
- Trying to start the loooong process of de-cluttering, organizing and cleaning up our house so that perhaps we can sell it at some point in the (near?) future.
- Being without a job means the improvements we would like to do on the house for the above--are kinda hard (there are not a lot of improvements needed--but still, the money is not there)
- My mother has moved to Massachusetts from Indiana--and the chaos that is ensuing with changing her over (the fact that her furniture and stuff has not arrived YET, having to get her a bank account, etc.) has hit right at an already chaotic time in my household.
- Chewy is on a HUGE deadline, so he is working constantly, leaving me to try to control the chaos...
- Oh, and someone is going to be FOUR soon and she is letting me know that daily!