Thursday, March 01, 2012

Total Con 2012 Wrap Up

It was a near perfect year this year...everything was packed and ready, we got there on time...I was able to get an early check in, Willow and I were able to go to the grocery store and pick up snacks, etc.  (We had a junior suite, so we had a kitchenette).

We actually had ALL the games we registered for (Pre-reg online worked this year!)

Both children behaved extremely well and we all enjoyed the time away.

Highlights: 


  • Andre's games are always so much fun!  Chewy and I played the same set-up different nights (it is a 7 p.m. - 3 a.m. game).  We did not realize it, but we both played the same character! (He did a great job--I am not as good at Role Playing, but I am getting better--I think I pulled off a couple of good lines!)
  • Michael got to play an Andre game with Chewy!
  • Met up with some friends and got to enjoy some good food.
  • Willow got to have lots of pool time!!
  • Face painting!
  • New Board Games!
  • Ghost Rider Sentinal (and I was She Hulk!)




Photobucket

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...