Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog Make-Over

Lookie what Suzy did! Thank you so much, Suzy!

I am very thankful for my friends that I have met through blogging. I had never before spent money on this hobby of mine, never really thought it was worth it. But this year I got to meet some of these wonderful women that I have been fortunate enough to know through blogging...and it made me realize that this is a sort of home for me too. And as such, it could use some re-decorating.

I like this new look. It fits my personality quite well, and I hope to not only keep on blogging, but keep on meeting new and old friends through this medium.

Photobucket

4 comments:

ColourYourWorld said...

I love it!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

I'm so happy you like it!!! But I'm even happier that we got to meet in person and give each other a real hug!

:)

Serenity said...

Oooooh, Delenn... I LOVE the new look!

I've never thought about paying $$ for my blog too, but I REALLY like this.

xoxo

Kir said...

It was WORTH IT..it's WONDERFUL :)

WELCOME HOME!!!!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...