Laundry laundry laundry
It never ends
It never begins
It is a mound
It is a-round
It is necessary
But can be forgotten
But not for long
People need clothes
People give away clothes
I have too many
I don't have enough
Can I get a Laundry Fairy?
Help.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
5 comments:
Oh how I feel your pain!
If you get a visit, give her my number! (and yes, I am aware I will need her WAAAAY more once JAG actually arrives)
Tell the laundry fairy I need her at my house too please.
I feel your pain. Sign me up for the laundry fairy too.
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll sing it!
Post a Comment