61. I love Dr. Seuss and love "One Fish Two Fish". I am not sure why, but I love it.
62. I love hearing my son read to me. It is such a wonderful feeling, and the thing that surprises me, it actually reminds me of being 8 years old myself. Ah, to discover reading again.
63. I was a part of an internet book club. It kinda died away now, but, I liked getting to explore books I would never have thought of.
64. I tend to gravitate towards non-fiction, although I try to alternate from non-fiction to fiction. The last book I read, "In Cold Blood" (a re-read).
65. We have too many books in our house, not enough book shelves...
66. One of my favorite authors is Charles Dickens. I love "Tale of Two Cities".
67. Another favorite author is Edgar Allen Poe; also Stephen King; Margret Atwood; David Hackett Fisher.
68. Some books on my Amazon wishlist:
What the Dead Know: A Novel by Laura Lippman
The Canon: A Whirligig Tour of the Beautiful Basics of Science
by Natalie Angier
Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years by David Talbot
The Emperor's Children by Claire Messud
69. I have a pretty big Mad Magazine collection, as well as EC Comics.
70. I love nothing more than to curl up on the couch and read a good book. (esp. during the winter).
I know things seem tough right now. Things you think should be easy are not and things that are hard are harder than you thought. Growing ...
This is why I love the school years at Willow's age. I get inundated with TONS of projects and drawings and colorings and rainbows a...
Recently, online, I saw an article about some parents getting upset because a school had sent out a notice that kids would not be making &qu...
That was a quick weekend! Michael had a driving lesson, Willow is prepping for her recital on 20th. She is going to be playing piano an...