Taking the cat to the vet: "Mom, let me carry her [in the carrier]. You can't lift things right now--think of the BABY!" To the vet and anyone in the waiting room, etc.: "I have to carry her, my mom's pregnant and can't carry things right now."
On nutrition in pregnancy: Husband - "Well, cheese is good, right?" Me - "Umm...yeah certain kinds. What do you mean?" Husband - "Well, like pizza, right? Its got tomato and cheese--those are good."
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
4 comments:
Oh, the vet scene is adorable!
And, as for pregnancy nutrition, especially at first, isn't it pretty much whatever you can stomach?
Actually, my problem is more the food cravings--and trying not to eat bad stuff. And while my sense of nutrition has gotten better over the years, my husband's has not!
LOVE the conversations revolving around the vet visit!
The man logic is hilarious... pizza is good for you. Ha Ha. The vet scene was also extremely cute.
Post a Comment