Monday, September 17, 2007

Nerves of Noodles

Everything seems to be going fine, but yet I can't help but be completely mental about tomorrow's ultrasound. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. This is so not like the last time. At 8 weeks last time, I was blissfully unaware of the many dangers that could be lurking. Now, I am obsessively checking on my symptons. When I don't feel pregnant I worry, and when I do feel pregnant I ease up just a little bit but then my mind says--hold on its so early still. UGH!

So, needless to say, I am not expecting much sleep from now until tomorrow morning. Luckily, the U/S is first thing in the morning.

Come on--let's go through another hurdle!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

You know I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Leah said...

Yes, let's get through another hurdle and then have 7 more months of smoooooth sailing.

I'll have all my crossables crossed for you tomorrow. Also, thank you for your supportive comments lately, I really appreciate it!

Caba said...

Good luck! I'm sure it will be fine ... but I know how nerve wracking it can be!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...