Friday, July 20, 2012

Breakfast Time

One of the things we can enjoy while I am out of work....enjoying the occasional Breakfast Out.  It is nice because we don't have to rush about or go anywhere.

So, today after dropping off Michael at camp--Willow and I enjoyed each others company at one of our favorite breakfast places.  

Coloring while waiting for breakfast (Strawberry milk to drink).

Sure, I love bacon--I will have that last piece of yours!

Why yes, my fingers get really really sticky dipping french toast sticks!  But you know what--I need more syrup!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristin said...

OMG Delenn, she has gotten so big. Glad you two had the chance to enjoy each other.

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...