Friday, November 04, 2011

Day 4 - School Pictures - Preview!

Got Michael's school pictures last night. Well, actually not that many last night--because I did something I think will happen more and more in the future. I was able to order the picture digitally (I was still forced to buy one sheet to be able to purchase the CD). So, in reality, I got a sheet of small pictures and ordered some prints through the W-M.ar.t. So much cheaper!

I wish I could have done that with Willow's preschool pictures, but they don't let you order digital. In fact, what they do is much crueler...they give you a whole package and you have to pick the sheets to keep (OH so hard, especially with the different poses and stuff!)

Here is a preview (if you don't want to see them until you get 'em, I am providing some spoiler space here):

M
y

k
i
d
s

r
o
c
k
!






Michael, 12.5 years (7th Grade)

(This is a picture of a picture)

Willow, 3.5 years (Preschool)



Photobucket

1 comment:

C said...

Those are great pictures!!!

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...