Monday, November 21, 2011

30 Posts in 30 Days - Day 21


Once again Michael has achieved High Honors at school!

Seventh Grade has been more of the same, yet different for Michael. He is not learning a new school now, he is a part of it. However, being in seventh grade does me more responsibilities and more band practice and a switch to Spanish from French.

I cannot believe that a month from now it will be time for the Holiday Concert!

The school year is going by so quickly--so it is nice to get the first term report card and see how well he is doing academically.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ana said...

When is the holiday concert? I'd love to come if I can!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...