Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Show & Tell #43

For Show & Tell, I am mixing two of my favorite things: Family Guy and Massachusetts. I love the fact that the only clear YouTube I could find for this spelled Massachusetts wrong...

Having been in Massachusetts for over 15 years, I am quite happy to be considered a New Englander. Here are just three things I love about Massachusetts:

First Place to legalize Same Sex Marriage

Lots and lots of history.

Tons of nature and trails.

Show and Tell
Click to see who else is Showing & Telling.

7 comments:

Mrs. Gamgee said...

I've always wanted to visit...

Kristin said...

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Boston years ago. I'd really like to visit again.

Katie said...

I'm glad you like living there. I didn't have a great experience, but we are going back to visit in Sept.

kate said...

I've never been to New England, but Family Guy cracked me up with that clip. Hilarious.

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Hooray for Massachusetts! I too love living here. We live about a quarter mile from the Fells, but are also only seven miles from the Financial District -- I love having the nature and trails so close to the city.

MrsSpock said...

May I add a 4th to your list. It's one I am jealous of- mandated IVF treatment!

Jacquie said...

I also love the TV show Family Guy! and I am from NY originally we used to go to Boston for holidays. it was great.
Just stopping by from Blogger Bingo!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...