Friday, April 18, 2008

Significant Dates

In less than a week, we will be meeting our little girl. It made me think of all the time and energy spent on achieving this new life. To this list I could have added the many, many dates I have on my calendar of shots and bloodwork and ultrasounds and doctors appointments. I could even mention the first cycle, which started so hopeful and ended so depressingly. I could mention the many many years of trying and monitoring and failing and crying...but in the end, all that matters is that in less than a week, she will be here and I am so thankful.


Started 2nd IVF/ICSI cycle on: July 26, 2007

My protocol was a Microflare starting with Lupron that day; Gonal/FSH the next.

Egg Transfer: August 7, 2007 (One of you girlies stuck!! I like to think Attia)

HPT: Saturday, August 18, 2007 Beta confirmed the next day.

First Ultrasound: September 4, 2007

First OB Appointment: October 4, 2007

Knew it was a Girl: 11/27/07

Last day of Work before Maternity Leave: Today, April 18, 2008

Scheduled C-Section: Thursday, April 24, 2008 9 a.m. (EST).

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...