This is Brad, April and baby are doing great. 7 lbs, 3 oz, 20 inches
born 11:09 am
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
17 comments:
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pics!
Yay! Congratulations to you guys and Happy Birthday to Willow!
CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME PERFECT LITTLE WILLOW!!!!!!!
Congratulations, what a sweet girl. TT
Congratulations!
congratulations and a big, big welcome to willow!
So wonderful! Happy, happy, happy day to you all!
YEA WILLOW! Congratulations!
Welcome Willow!!!
Congrats to all 3 of you.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! Welcome sweet Willow!!!!!!!!!Lyla sends you lost of hugs and kisses!
Can't wait to see more pics
Congrats. Glad all is well.
OH YEAH!!! Congrats!
Congratulations to the whole family, and welcome to the world Willow!
Yay!!!
Great family pic!
congrats!!
She looks beautiful!! Congratulations!! xo
Post a Comment