Friday, May 28, 2010

Photo Friday: Black & White

I have been wanting to participate in Calliope's Photo Fridays for a while -- so finally, I am doing so.

This week's theme, black & white, is one of my favorites. I love the textures that come out. And you can tell I love B&W a lot as my header photo is a wonderful print from a recent photo shoot.

Here is an old photo (from 2 years ago) of Michael in his Halloween Costume. I like how the B&W makes it even more creepier. I love how it shows off the texture of the lace.




To find more information about photo Fridays (as well as the code for a sidebar or post graphic) you can go here.

4 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

That's awesome. I love it!

Kristin said...

How frickin cool is that...wow!

MrsSpock said...

Creepy!

Calliope said...

bwha ha ha!!! I can't even imagine this photo in color!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...