Sunday, May 02, 2010

Perfect Moment Monday

Perfect Moment #1: I am preparing dinner. Behind me they are playing and I hear:
"Oh Willow, you are the most important person in the whole world to me!" as he hugs her and then she bounds away.


Perfect Moment #2: We are walking along a nature trail and she points out all the dogs (with owners) walking by. Then a HORSE and rider come by. She shys away, backing up towards me--but she is fascinated. I am fascinated at how she perceives and looks at the world all around her.


More Perfect Moments Here.

2 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

There is something so exhilarating about seeing the world through the eyes of a child, with everything new.

Anonymous said...

We saw a horse today with rider coming down one of our side streets. There is a stable in the middle of suburbia. I always thought that was fascinating. These are great moments!

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...