Except for Karate this morning, we did not leave the house today which is unusual for us.
Things did get done around the house. And the kids had some fun...
Michael Assembled his Star Wars Robotic Arm that we got him for Christmas:
And the hand MOVES:
(Looking at this video again, I see there is a diaper in the foreground--that is not a dirty diaper--Willow likes to take the real diapers and put them on her baby dolls--so that is just a disguarded "pretend" diaper diaper) (ahh, chaos)
Willow looked like she was going places:
Sometimes it is nice to just "hang out".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
3 comments:
We have the same Star Wars Robotic hand except our hand has a malfunction and doesn't "grab".
Super fun Saturdays at home with mom!
Whoa- the Roboarm is kind of freaky! J saw Willow's Elmo backpack and got really excited...
Post a Comment