I got this idea from Valerie. Here is my favorite blog posts (of mine) from each month of the past year.
Renewal ~ Jan.08
Confusion and Chaos ~ Feb.08
Cthullu Wears Diapers ~ March 08
We Have Kids! ~ April 08
Things I Can't Get Pictures of... ~ May 08
Dedicated to my Grammie ~ June 08
The Cat, The Kid and the Wardrobe ~ July 08
I'm Back, Baby ~ Aug. 08
School Time again... ~ Sept. 08
Six Months ~ Oct. 08
Willow Meets Sir Winston ~ Nov. 08
Growing Relationships ~ Dec. 08
Happy New Year!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
2 comments:
This is Cool - Happy New Year
Ha Ha...I could possibly do this next year. I have under-one year of IF blogging...Maybe I can try it for my other blog? Now that's an idea!
Post a Comment