Okay, onto something more fun...(I have tons of time to worry about the unknown--let's stick with the here and now!)
Got this from Jen over at A Tale of Two Coins. Anyone can take this and post it on their blog.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, ineptly wrapped.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Bought a nice one last year, its an umbrella type. Real easy to put up.
3. When do you put up the tree? Saturday after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Love love.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Racetrack
7. Hardest person to buy for? my mom
8. Easiest person to buy for? Michael (now Willow too). I always buy too many toys, etc. for him.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope--athiest.
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas Card? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you have ever received? Gloves.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Its a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Carol (George C. Scott one)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? In August
14. Have you every recycled a Christmas present? yep
15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas? Pumpkin pie. My Grammie's fudge. Chocolate covered cherries.
16. Lights on the tree? yep
17. Favorite Christmas Song? A Christmas Wish
18. Traveling at Christmas or stay at home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer? Yes. Rudolf, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Vixen.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither. Santa cap.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Christmas Eve. Christmas morning--Birthday Presents!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The mall, which I avoid like the plague.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Snowmen, snow flakes.
24. Favorite ornament? Santa and his reindeer. This is from my childhood. Santa and his sleigh start at the top of the tree. During December, he slowly goes down the tree. Christmas Eve, he is at the bottom of the tree.
25. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? TURKEY!!
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? Smiles from both my kids.
27. Favorite holiday tradition? Oh, so many...I guess playing holiday music and going to see the decorations.
28.Favorite holiday drink? Nog!
29. Do you want a White Christmas even if you live some place you can not have one? yes
30. Do you hang Mistletoe? Nope
October is a busy month and we have been pretty much on the go for most of it---I cannot believe Halloween is almost upon us!! I often t...
This is why I love the school years at Willow's age. I get inundated with TONS of projects and drawings and colorings and rainbows a...
Recently, online, I saw an article about some parents getting upset because a school had sent out a notice that kids would not be making &qu...
One week from yesterday. Another Birthday, another Holiday...another year ending....one week. Last night, after the kids went to bed...