Sunday, December 21, 2008

Show & Tell #21

I always like special ornaments, and these hand made ornaments are great additions to our tree. Thank you, Margo!

The newest addition, for the geekest tree! My husband loves this ornament!* Maybe next year another Star Trek insigna? Maybe Battlestar Galatica!


The other new ornament--for our newest addition.**



Very nice.




An ornament for me.



* Its a Klingon symbol. Very cool. :-)

** Willow approved. As with anything and everything else, she put it in her mouth!

Show and Tell

7 comments:

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

My ornaments are mostly non-geeky, but I do have a very fine storebought Boba Fett ornament. People see it among the Santas etc. and get very confused.

Cara said...

That is what I love about a christmas tree - it says so much about us, kinda like a medicine cabinet..but not quite.

Beautiful

AnotherDreamer said...

Love the geeky ornament. It gives the tree character ;)

The other ornaments are sweet, nice keep sake treasures.

battynurse said...

Very cool ornaments. I love the stockings.

Rachel said...

I wish I had a more 'traditional' streak when it comes to decorating the tree. I insist on doing it all myself, and people comment that it looks like a pic in a magazine. It's an obsession. I have no problem putting the kids' stuff everywhere else, but the tree is ALL MINE. Weird, right?

Sam said...

That certainly has to be a geeky tree!!! My brother would love to see that ornament!

Merry Christmas!

MrsSpock said...

Ah, Klingon!

Qapla' batlh je!

Love the ornament!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...