omg she is absolutely gorgous!!!!! What a beautiful baby girl Willow is!!!!
Too cute! And isn't it just amazing how we are so willing to hand over some of our most treasured possessions to be discovered by our babies?
She is, so smiley too, i love it when they smile :)
Wow, she is adorable. I love the onesie!!
Post a Comment
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
4 comments:
omg she is absolutely gorgous!!!!! What a beautiful baby girl Willow is!!!!
Too cute! And isn't it just amazing how we are so willing to hand over some of our most treasured possessions to be discovered by our babies?
She is, so smiley too, i love it when they smile :)
Wow, she is adorable. I love the onesie!!
Post a Comment