The ER went fine yesterday. Only a little sore now, mainly on left side... The Doc said my levels have been better and more follicles were growing as compared to last time. Gave us positive feeling. Until after the retrieval, when he reported that ole' Lefty hates us. He was able to retrieve 6 eggs--better than last time...but, that left ovary just hides behind the uterus and is not very accessible (he said he would have to "put a hole" into the uterus to get at it--so while Lefty had a lot of eggs---he only was able to get two). Not as much with the happy now.
BUT, 5 mature eggs were gotten, and as of this morning, 3 fertilized! So, 3 out of 5 ain't bad for us (last time it was 2 out of 4). As I told hubby--it just takes one! (okay, keeping with the positives here!)
So Egg Transfer is probably tomorrow, they will be calling back with a time. I hope they transfer the two best ones (I really don't want twins, let alone triplets).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
2 comments:
That is great news about the eggs. Good luck, I'll have all my fingers and toes crossed for your transfer (and the resulting 2WW)!
That's awesome.
Post a Comment