IVF Anecdote #2:
You know you are an IVF nut when you go to an amusement park and set your cell phone alarm so that you can skip out to the car and take your PIO. Yep, in the light of the parking lot, one could see me and my husband "shooting up". I guess we were just lucky that it was late enough (9 p.m.), and dark enough that no one saw us. Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
2 comments:
Sounds perfectly normal to me! :-)
I love amusement parks! That one looks cool - lucky no-one saw you guys! :)
Post a Comment