Thursday, February 14, 2013

Quotes from an almost Five Year Old...

Trying to find her coat last evening at Pre-K:

"Oh yeah, my coat is in 3C!  Because today I had a Separation Day from Kayla.  Just for today. Because I wasn't listening."  (Kayla is like her BEST friend)

Writing out her Valentines Day Cards:

"Oh Frankie.  Yeah, he doesn't pick up when we are supposed to at clean up time.  He is loud.  He doesn't listen."  (I guess listening is a big thing at school..)

On her newest artwork creation brought from school:

"This is supposed to be about the New Year [they celebrated Chinese New Year this week].  See...that baby dragon...he has a diaper!" (Breaks out into sustained giggles)

On any general day:

"How does ______ work?"  "Why does ________ do that?"  "Poop!!" (Breaks out into sustained giggles)

And sometimes at the most random times:

"Mommy?  I love you!" 
"I love my whole family!" 
"Hi! [stranger she just met] My name is Willow.  I have two cats named Gabby and Kif!" 



1 comment:

Life Happens said...

So cute that she randomly says she loves you and her family. A mom never gets tired of hearing that!

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...