Thursday, November 29, 2012

Good Bye Gall Bladder...

Who knew this pesky little organ would give me trouble?  I sure as hell did not.

It feels kinda weird that at the end of the day today, an organ of my body will be gone.  And still, my body will work.  Neat and weird and cool and strange and scary.

Surgery is at 3:00 p.m. EST and I hope to be home tomorrow on the road to recovery.

I think the hardest part (other than the pain) of this experience has been being away from home and family.  I cannot wait until I am at home again...I feel like the holiday season has been put on PAUSE.  I want to get a chance to Un-Pause it and to enjoy!

Good bye, Gall Bladder...sorry you couldn't stick around anymore, but you just became a pain!


Photobucket

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...