Finally Trying Some Digital Scrapbooking...Or What I did this weekend...

Thing is, I have tried a few times to do digital scrapbooking.  Sometimes the various programs have crashed on me, sometimes the templates were just not flexible enough for me.  And I still like the feel of physically cropping and creating layouts.  But.  Most of my photos now are digital already.  So, it seems like something that is inevitable.  This weekend I had a little bit of time (and money to be frivolous with), so I did some layouts.  Here are two examples (left page and then right page--I could have put them side by side, but then they would be smaller on screen..):




And as above shows--THIS is what Michael did this weekend! He has now tested into purple/red belt!  (Oh and I bought him a new uniform--that one was too small!)


Oh, and this is what she was doing this weekend...







 






Comments

Photogrl said…
They look awesome!

I've been meaning to try out some digital scrapping, but haven't had a chance to really sit down and do it. It does seem like it may be the only way I might catch up with years of scrapbooking that needs done.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Fact Friday

#MicroBlog Monday Good Grief...

She's with me