Sunday, November 11, 2012

Finally Trying Some Digital Scrapbooking...Or What I did this weekend...

Thing is, I have tried a few times to do digital scrapbooking.  Sometimes the various programs have crashed on me, sometimes the templates were just not flexible enough for me.  And I still like the feel of physically cropping and creating layouts.  But.  Most of my photos now are digital already.  So, it seems like something that is inevitable.  This weekend I had a little bit of time (and money to be frivolous with), so I did some layouts.  Here are two examples (left page and then right page--I could have put them side by side, but then they would be smaller on screen..):




And as above shows--THIS is what Michael did this weekend! He has now tested into purple/red belt!  (Oh and I bought him a new uniform--that one was too small!)


Oh, and this is what she was doing this weekend...







 






1 comment:

Photogrl said...

They look awesome!

I've been meaning to try out some digital scrapping, but haven't had a chance to really sit down and do it. It does seem like it may be the only way I might catch up with years of scrapbooking that needs done.

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...