Friday, October 07, 2011

Dress Up

Yesterday, Willow and I went to a cute little museum that has toys, dolls and trains on display. I knew she would like it, but I was surprised that during the dress up station, she spontaneously said that Santa could give her dress up clothes for a present. It was so wonderful to see her having fun with the clothes AND also make a connection about Santa Claus and gift giving.

I have researched a little on line and trying to find something that works as a dress up trunk is kinda hard. One can either find cheap, small wardrobes, expensive ones. I have looked on E.b.a.y and Cr.ai.gs.li.st to no avail yet. I think I will try some thrift shops next.

The gloves were the Hardest to get on!!

Note the fashionable Chiquita Banana sticker from her morning breakfast.


Photobucket

3 comments:

JW Moxie said...

Adorbs. She reminds me of Molly from "Annie," especially on the part when they were singing "You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile." :)

Cibele said...

Lyla and her would have so much fun playing dress up together!

andrea said...

FUN!! I love dress up time :)

def try thrift stores, you should be able to find something really awesome to use!

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...