Monday, August 24, 2009

Perfect Moment Monday

Perfect Moment #1: I step into the noisy arcade. I search for my husband, my children and my son’s friend. I see them. Tall furry, lumpy man with two boys. And a baby crocked in one arm, other arm being used to shoot a video arcade weapon, while the boys and the baby girl root him on excitedly.

Perfect Moment #2: She picks up the play phone. Crocks it between her ear and her shoulder. She babbles, sounding like “hello” and I ask who she is calling. “Daddy”. And we converse with daddy in babbles and smiles.

Click Here to see more Perfect Moments.

4 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I can just picture both of these.

That sounds like one wonderful Daddy.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

"Tall furry lumpy" is such a good description!

Once A Mother said...

very cute

MrsSpock said...

Good Daddy!

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...