A little while ago, Kristin tagged me for this meme. The rules say I must mention the person that tagged me. I have to complete the list of 8's. And, I have to tag 8 bloggers and tell them I tagged them.
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Summer and the fun to be had outside.
2. Going to Cape Cod this August for a whole week.
3. We are going to a Tall Ships festival in Boston Harbor on July 11th.
4. Willow talking.
5. Michael spending the summer with me.
6. Getting a JOB (but, now that summer is here...umm, it can wait a bit longer, eh?)
7. Planning fun things to do!
8. Reading some good books (I got a pile of them...)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to lunch with an old co-worker.
2. Went with my friend Ana and my son Michael Geocaching.
3. Fell on gravel and hurt my shin doing #2.
4. Watched the season finale of "Dollhouse".
5. Kept reading my current book.
6. Looked for work.
7. Picked up my Willow from daycare.
8. Ordered pizza for dinner because I was too wiped out to cook (and I had a hurt leg for sympathy!)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Lose weight quickly.
2. Have a sense of direction.
3. Paint artistically.
4. Live on the Cape part of the year
6. Not have to work; be able to be paid for things I LOVE to do.
7. Scrapbook more
8. Magically make the laundry clean and folded every week.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. 30 Rock
2. Battlestar Galatica
5. Dr. Who
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. American Dad
8. Family Guy
8 1/2. Robot Chicken
8 Favorite Fruits:
8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
3. Washington D.C. again
4. San Francisco, CA
5. Seattle, Washington
8 Places I've Lived
1. Fort Wayne, IN
2. Kalamazoo, MI
3. East Lansing, MI
4. Mason, MI
5. Acton, MA
6. Woburn, MA
People I've tagged:
2. Doc Grumbles
3. Mrs. Spock
Lots of changes here at the moment...as I was laid off from my position last Friday because business was slow... Silver lining is I was ...
This is why I love the school years at Willow's age. I get inundated with TONS of projects and drawings and colorings and rainbows a...
Recently, online, I saw an article about some parents getting upset because a school had sent out a notice that kids would not be making &qu...
That was a quick weekend! Michael had a driving lesson, Willow is prepping for her recital on 20th. She is going to be playing piano an...