Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crazy 8's Meme

A little while ago, Kristin tagged me for this meme. The rules say I must mention the person that tagged me. I have to complete the list of 8's. And, I have to tag 8 bloggers and tell them I tagged them.

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Summer and the fun to be had outside.
2. Going to Cape Cod this August for a whole week.
3. We are going to a Tall Ships festival in Boston Harbor on July 11th.
4. Willow talking.
5. Michael spending the summer with me.
6. Getting a JOB (but, now that summer is here...umm, it can wait a bit longer, eh?)
7. Planning fun things to do!
8. Reading some good books (I got a pile of them...)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Went to lunch with an old co-worker.
2. Went with my friend Ana and my son Michael Geocaching.
3. Fell on gravel and hurt my shin doing #2.
4. Watched the season finale of "Dollhouse".
5. Kept reading my current book.
6. Looked for work.
7. Picked up my Willow from daycare.
8. Ordered pizza for dinner because I was too wiped out to cook (and I had a hurt leg for sympathy!)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Lose weight quickly.
2. Have a sense of direction.
3. Paint artistically.
4. Live on the Cape part of the year
5. Teleport
6. Not have to work; be able to be paid for things I LOVE to do.
7. Scrapbook more
8. Magically make the laundry clean and folded every week.

8 Shows I Watch:

1. 30 Rock
2. Battlestar Galatica
3. Caprica
4. Dollhouse
5. Dr. Who
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. American Dad
8. Family Guy
8 1/2. Robot Chicken

8 Favorite Fruits:

1. Bananas
2. Strawberries
3. Cherries
4. Mangos
5. Peaches
6. Pineapples
7. Apples
8. Blueberries

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:

1. Europe
2. England
3. Washington D.C. again
4. San Francisco, CA
5. Seattle, Washington
6. Hawaii
7. Alaska
8. Mexico

8 Places I've Lived

1. Fort Wayne, IN
2. Kalamazoo, MI
3. East Lansing, MI
4. Mason, MI
5. Acton, MA
6. Woburn, MA
7. n/a
8. n/a

People I've tagged:

1. Serenity
2. Doc Grumbles
3. Mrs. Spock
4. Cibele
5. Christy
6. Kathy
7. JJ
8. Farah

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

This is FUN!! Thanks for the tag.

I also wish laundry magically washed, folded and put away itself! AND that I lived on the Cape too!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Cool, especially the teleportation part.

Leah said...

Thank you for my card!! You are good BB friend. :-) I suck. You have inspired me, I will send stuff out soon. Promise!

JJ said...

Thanks for the tag! Im working on it now=)

Kristin said...

Thank you so much for playing along and sorry I forgot to comment when I first read this.

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...