Okay, here goes!! Husband was a trooper and gave me the HCG shot, and we are a go! The shot was not as bad as I thought it would be--I did ice it up REAL good, and I barely felt it. I think he was more scared than I was!!
We go in tomorrow at 9 a.m., egg retreival at 10 a.m. Here is hoping for some good eggs, and as my son said this morning, "Are dad's sperm ready?" Let's give a cheer for them and for science!
Go Sperms!! Go Eggs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
2 comments:
LOL not sure how to comment on this.... glad it's working for you but hmmmmm your son asked how the SPERM was? TMI. LOL. good luck!
"Egg Harvesting..."? Are you starting to feel a bit like a chicken?
Good luck!!!
Post a Comment