Thursday, August 04, 2011

Re-living My Toon Life...

I am partial to Bugs and Daffy; Michael is partial to Sylvester and Porky Pig; Willow loves Road Runner...although, she states that like her mother, when she grows up she will not like them as much.

We all sit down and watch the new Looney Tunes cartoon. It is quite good...

And then we get out the new DVDs I got of the greatest hits--and Michael has to change the dvds three times...because Willow wants a Road Runner Cartoon, Michael wants to share with me his newest "discovery" of a Porky and Sylvester outing...and of course, I need my Bugs and Daffy fix.

We all sit on the couch, snuggled up, watching Daffy try to convince Elmer that it is Rabbit Season.

And I am happy to share one of my favorite cartoon pleasures.

Photobucket

No comments:

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...