I try to get a work out at work about 2-3 times a week. One thing I really like--my bosses put a 30 inch t.v. with Direct T.V. on it (you have to know that one of my bosses is going to be doing the Iron Man Competition in Hawaii in October--so he is a SERIOUS fitness guy). SO, what to my wandering fingers do appear---BUFFY! And last week, the Original Star Trek!!! Makes you really really want to just stay there working out!!
Yesterday, Buffy was the Thanksgiving ("Pangs") one when Angel drops in (in the background). I watched until I got to see him for a bit...YUMMY....
So, I think I will now time my work outs for my shows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
1 comment:
Post a Comment