Hope all is going well over there in Kentucky, thinking of you and wishing you were at home--even though the past few weeks that has meant that you were in the kitchen working away on a lap top and I was in the living room reading/vegging. I still miss ya!
Many squished bugs await you upon your return!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
No comments:
Post a Comment