Thursday, September 23, 2004

Why I like the Fitness Room at work

I try to get a work out at work about 2-3 times a week. One thing I really like--my bosses put a 30 inch t.v. with Direct T.V. on it (you have to know that one of my bosses is going to be doing the Iron Man Competition in Hawaii in October--so he is a SERIOUS fitness guy). SO, what to my wandering fingers do appear---BUFFY! And last week, the Original Star Trek!!! Makes you really really want to just stay there working out!!

Yesterday, Buffy was the Thanksgiving ("Pangs") one when Angel drops in (in the background). I watched until I got to see him for a bit...YUMMY....

So, I think I will now time my work outs for my shows!

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...