This is a good link of a transcript of the Edwards/Cheney Debate, with fact checking links, etc.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/debatereferee/debate_1005.html
(Doing this at work, so you will have to copy and paste into browser).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
No comments:
Post a Comment