I just don't get the whole "undecided" voter thing. I am sure there are people out there that want more information, and while I am all for being more informed, its not like the information is going to come to YOU. There are internet sites a 'plenty, there are newspapers, magazines, books and local politians coming out of the wood work. The debates are happening as I post---so, come on...DECIDE already!!!!!!
Yes, I am biased, BUT at least I have decided who I want to run my country.
Friday, October 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
No comments:
Post a Comment