- Cat naps with my husband on the couch
- Cat nap with Willow and my husband on the couch
- Drives with Willow where we play soundtracks and talk about whatever she wants to talk about
- Playing board games with Michael
- Watching Riff Trax/MST3K with Michael
- Petting the cat (Lennier and/or Kif are especially cuddly right now and sidle up to me often nudging me with their head)
- Working in pjs
- No make up
- Time to read
- Time to listen
Saturday, April 04, 2020
Nice Things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
One thing I am liking about summer -- S'mores!! I especially like the fireside ones, but microwave ones work in a jiff... Here are a cou...
No comments:
Post a Comment