12 years old...and so much more to me.
Friday, April 24, 2020
And She is Twelve...
12 years ago I was meeting her for the first time. 12 years ago was a life time ago. 12 years ago was just a blink of an eye. 12 years of my silly, imaginative, intelligent, funny, manipulative, spoiled, happy, depressed, old soul of a daughter. I love her to bits. I love her more every day, every year that she graces my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 years...
I took the Michael (he was almost 3) to daycare and proceeded to drive into work. Heard the first plane had hit (we thought accident, maybe...
-
The camping trip was a great success. Michael and I had such a great time that I am certain this will become a tradition (for a longer perio...
-
Posting my show and tell early, as we are going away for the weekend... Last weekend we went to a medieval faire . We go every year, and t...
-
I do not wear a lot of jewerly, but I do like bracelets, especially charm bracelets. Here are some that I have: This is my newest one: It ha...










No comments:
Post a Comment