Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Slough

It seems like lack of motion, especially since spring has taken a back seat to cold temps and a snowstorm... But we do have somethings happening...Some good, some bad...Mostly good.

New water heater this weekend...Not great in the money department, but after a few days of cold showers, it was nice to have a nice hot shower this Saturday!  

Willow was sick for a couple of days...One of which was a snow day...Which she slept through.

Speaking of snow...Our plow guy decided to have a fit...So see had no plow guy...And Michael, Chewy and I shoveled...wet, heavy snow.

Tonight I had a pleasant experience where Michael helped me make dinner (red rice and fish).  I know he has home living skills at school (they have them cook lunches for the other students, etc.)...But he doesn't always do these type of things at home.  I want to do that more.

Willow is behind on her piano homework...And we have a busy weekend ahead.
sick girl yesterday...

No comments:

Much Needed Self Care...

For my Birthday this year, I got a weekend away from everyone at a nice hotel with a spa.  This was the weekend.  And much needed it was! Af...