Friday, March 24, 2017

Moments - Coming and Going




A month from today, Willow turns Nine!  Nine!  Wow.









-----------------

One of my proudest, most important achievements in my life are my children.  I know they are not perfect.  I know I am not perfect.  But I am so very happy to have them, through good and bad, through happy and sad...through frustrations, awkwardness and brilliance.  They astound me with their growth, with their wonderfulness of being my children.

------------------

Spring is not really here yet. We did not have much of a winter, so we cannot complain...much...but I am ready to see the flowers and buds again.  Spring is short here in New England, but it usually feels me with a sense of renewal, and especially with the political climate lately, I need that.

-------------------

So many things going on, trying to enjoy things while also keeping on top of all the moving parts...can sometimes seem overwhelming.

-------------------

Perfect Moment:   Multiple times last night, Michael hugged Willow.  Nice big, brotherly hugs...like he used to. I don't know if he senses she needed it, but it was wonderful to see.

No comments:

Wearing Weary

"There is no normal life that is free of pain.  It's the very wrestling with our problems that can be the impetus for our growth.&q...